Sunday, October 14, 2012

Conference Craft

During the first session of General Conference on Saturday, we made Halloween headbands.  Our supplies included black birds, eyeballs, spiders and more.

I had the perfect seat.  I was able to watch conference through the little pass through, even with all the food on the counter. ;)  I love watching and listening to conference.  It always makes me sad when it's over.

Here's Madison's creation, any eyeball headband. 

And here's Bailee's too!  I should have taken a picture of little brother Ashy who wanted to be right in the middle of everything and kept climbing onto the kitchen table.

Here's my black bird headband.

I made this spider web headband the next day.  Madison modeled it for me and as you can tell was not in the mood. :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome craft idea. If only my boys were into that kind of stuff. Love conference time too. I was even more elated for it this year for some reason.

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness, those are seriously cool!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Thanks girls, I got the ideas from Studio 5.

Unknown said...

These turned out so cute! That is a fun idea to do a craft during conference, I may have to do that next time :)