Tuesday, October 9, 2012

All is right with the world...for about 10 seconds

Here's an easy and cute craft I made yesterday.  I already had most of the supplies, I just had to print out the labels, I got them off of the Studio 5 website.

This was my favorite, "Rotten Witches Teeth", with candy corn as the teeth in the jar.

I also made pumpkin bread, which I love!  Things were going along really well yesterday and all seemed right in our little world...and you know what happens then...

Poor Ash woke up from his nap and had vomited in his crib.  I was hoping it was fleeting, but the sickness continued through the night.  I've been giving him anti nausea medicine which seems to help.  He's doing okay, but not quite up to par.  I'm crossing my fingers that the rest of us don't get it.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Your jars are so cute! But... I am so sad poor little Ashton is sick. :(

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

thanks Mindy ;)