Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chit Chat

Madison and I were recently talking about Elvis and Priscilla Presley.  I don't know a lot about them, Jeff knows a lot more than I do, he's an Elvis fan.  He often refers to Elvis, Elvis this and Elvis that, not really, I'm just kidding!  Anyhow, he was talking to Madison about Elvis the other day and Madison was telling me what Jeff had told her.  For the life of us, Madison and I could not remember what Elvis' and Priscilla's daughters name is, it finally came to me, Lisa Marie.  I told Madison if Elvis and Priscilla had combined their names together to form their child's name, it would have been....Pelvis.  We thought it was hilarious at the time. :D

2 comments:

Mindy said...

LOL! You two. :)

Unknown said...

You guys have such a sweet relationship! I hope if I have a daughter one day it will be like that. Have you heard the one about Catniss and Peeta's celebrity name being Peniss? Naughty!