Friday, October 5, 2012

So True

The other day I was reading about my astrological sign, I'm an Aquarius.  I'm not totally into horoscopes, but it's fun to read sometimes.  Anyway, I came across this.

"They (aquarians) love what pops, like outrageous style and weird expressions. They'll bond talking about everything, from aliens to animal rights."

I laughed out loud when I read the part about "weird expressions", that fits me to a tee.  Most of the time, I think it's so funny when my family or friends or even strangers make odd/silly faces, whether intentionally or unintentionally.  I told Jeff what I'd read about myself, he laughed and said, "They got that right on!" 

Case in point, I don't think anyone got a kick out of these funny face photos as much as I did!!
 Sorry to have to post these, Jill and Madison. ;) 

1 comment:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Not to mention, my facial expression looks a bit on the crazy side too! :D