| Bailee loved the blue slushy the nurse gave her. It was pretty delicious! It helped to distract her and hydrated her too. She was watching Dora or Deigo in this photo. |
| Bailee is having an awesome recovery, I'm so relieved! She was upset in this photo because she wanted to play with my old train set and I told her she should wait until the next day. |
| We got her the flowers on the right and Jill got her the cute little witch flowers. It's so fun getting deliveries! |
5 comments:
She's such a cutie, even when she's upset. :) I'm glad everything went okay, and I hope she recovers soon!
Oh, surgeries are never fun. I wish her fast recovery. Looking at the pictures she is handling it pretty good. I wonder how is this going to affect her voice. Anyway, best of luck to her!
Sounds like she did a great job. That surgery is not the most fun. I guess now you just have to make it past the seven day? scab removal. I really can't remember when that happens.
Ahh cute Bailey. I hope her recovery is going well.
Oh Bailee, she is so cute even when she's sick! I'm glad she is doing well. After Talton had his tonsils out, he said, "mommy, why doesn't everyone want to get their tonsils out? You get to eat ice cream and popsicles every day!"
Post a Comment