Sunday, May 6, 2012

Park It

We had a great time playing at the new Lapoint park.

Ash loves the swings.

Lookin' Fine!

Madison and her friend Stella. 

Don't I look lovely with my hood?  It was a windy day.

Hiding being the electrical box.  What more could a kid ask for???

Searching for treasures in the horseshoe pit.

Climbing up the 3-legged slide.

Beating the bench like a drum.

Spotting treasures in the puddle.

Ninja Carrie trying to catch Madison and Stella.  The rules were that I had to touch both of them, three times each.  They were fast, but I was faster!

I climbed up this little rock climbing ramp.  It was good and fine, till I got to the top and remembered these toys are kid-sized, luckily I was able to squeeze my hips through and didn't fall backwards.

Not the most attractive look with the hood, but it sure did help in the wind.

2 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

OMG, you look great! I wish i looked like that :)
Love days in park but don't get too many of them.

Mindy said...

You can even pull off a hood and look fabulous! Looks like a fun day!