| Yes, we climbed up this high. We hadn't planned on it, it just kinda happened. Once we were at the top and looking down, I realized, this is not a good place to be with a rambunctious toddler, 2 young girls, and a hubby with a weak and recovering foot. We tried to keep going, but it seemed to be getting more treacherous, so we turned around and went back. I breathed a sigh of relief once we were back on solid ground. One good thing that was evident during our expedition, is we worked well together, helping each other when we needed it. No Redford Left Behind!!! The ground there is extremely crubbly, it's very easy to slip, slide and fall. Madison did accidentally slip and slide down a small hill by the "face" pictured above. She scraped up her leg and hurt her tush. She was so mad about it, she screamed and yelled pretty good! It scared us a little, Yikes!! |
3 comments:
Wow, those are some rocks! I've never heard about that canyon when we lived in UT. Looks like a lot of fun with all those shapes etc.
I like you new blog's background, looks nice!
When we went to fantasy canyon Tyler had his leg in a full cast and was on crutches. There were a few parts that Brandon had to carry him on his back because the crutches couldn't be maneuvered. We need to visit this place without extra obstacles! ;)
There are so many places in Utah that I have not been to. I should really branch out. Thanks for posting these pictures. It looks so fun.
Post a Comment