Saturday, May 19, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!


Does my blog have a busy background, or what!?  It's in honor of us being in Las Vegas next week.  My sister, Jill, is getting married there at the Valley of Fire.  Should be toasty!!  Woo woo!  We're excited! 

These photos have nothing to do with Vegas, but how could I do a post without photos??   Hopefully I'll have some fun photos from our trip to blog about when we get back.

It amuses me how much Bailee loves Vegas.  We've been there once as a family last summer.  I really can't blame her though.  Playing at the pool, going bowling, eating out....we keep it as family friendly as possible.   It's always fun to get away!  I hope you all have a great week!  Wish I could take you all with us. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you get to go. Hope you have a wonderful time! Be sure to fill me in when you get back on your favorite things to do there since I will be going in September with Ty for the mine expo.