| I get a little emotional looking at these photos again. This was a tough time in my life. Four years ago today, I had brain decompression surgery. I'm so grateful for my visiting teaching partner I had at that time, Sarah Simmons. She's a nurse at UVRMC in Provo and works on the same floor as the neurosurgeons. Because of her connections I was able to get quick attention and answers. I have a testimony of how important visiting teaching is and what a blessing it can be in someones life. I'm ever thankful for the trials and blessings that I've been given in my life. I love my Heavenly Father, my family and my friends. I'm so grateful for all of you who love and care about me. Thank you!!! |
4 comments:
Holy wow! That's a lot of staples! I'm so glad that things are a lot better. I <3 you!
I can't believe it's been four years since that happened. And I didn't realize Sara was such a huge help in getting you the help you needed. You have always been a great example to me & I LOVED visit teaching you & teaching with you.
I can completely understand this being an emotional thing to look back on. You are amazing for going through that and coming out so much stronger! I liked what Pam said in her talk today about not looking back on trials as dark times in our lives, but as times when we grew so much! Love ya!
Wow, four years already. I am so glad that most of the problem was taken care of. That sure is a lot of staples. But I guess this explains a lot of your kookiness. :)
Post a Comment