The other day, Bailee was watching a kids tv show and asks, "Do mom's wear underwear?" I answered her with a "Yes, they do." So random, I don't know where that came from. Hee hee!
On the way to school this morning, Madison says to me, "What if I have a show like Zoey 101? "But, mine would be called Madison 102." She made me laugh, I was just expecting her to say Madison 101.
This morning when Bailee saw Ashton, she said, "He's Big!" "His head is big!" She was in such awe of how big her brother had grown, apparently, overnight.
When I was dropping Madison off at school this morning, we said our goodbyes, and she closed the van door. As she closed it, she was smiling and waving and blowing me kisses. It was so sweet. I wonder if there will come a day when she's embarrassed to blow kisses to her mom? I hope not.


3 comments:
I still give Mom kisses and a hug at school and always will! :)
Ahh..I wish my kids would give me hugs and kisses. You are one lucky momma.
My boys used to blow kisses all the way down the driveway when they left for elementary school together. I don't know how it stopped, but it did. I cherish those times.
Post a Comment