Friday, February 3, 2012

Kind-of Boring

This post might be a wee bit boring, but oh-well, I'm posting it anyway.  Enjoy!  :D 
We have dump zones in our home.  They drive me crazy, but that's how it goes.  Here's a little pass through window we have between the kitchen and living room.  It's very handy, but is more often than not, a dump zone.  I'm constantly cleaning up this area.  Such is the life of a mom. ;)




When we got some snow recently, a new dump area emerged.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a mud room?  Carrie can dream...

The laundry chair.  Here lie the clothes waiting to be folded and put away.  In real time, this chair is currently covered with sheets and towels waiting to be folded.  I'll get to it right after I post this.

This dump zone stresses me out, probably more than any other.  All of those papers that come into the house end up here. 

I recently went through it all, now I just need to organize the filing cabinet so it can fit in there...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one! I have all the same ones in my house, too!

Mindy said...

Ugh, I totally know... I have way too many dump zones. And what I wouldn't give for a mud room... sigh.