Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Heart Day

Jeff enlisted Madison's help in putting together a little romantic dinner for Jeff and myself. 

He bought me red roses.  We danced to "Crazy for You" by Madonna.  I also danced in my seat to "Moves Like Jagger", a great way to burn calories, dance while you're eating!  This lovely song selection was brought to us compliments of Madison's playlist.

We ate the kiddie table, it was small and intimate....or, it would have been an intimate, if it weren't for our chaperon in pink. 

Caught off guard by our chaperon.  Don't you love the looks on our faces??

Our event planner, Madison, checking in on us and keeping our chaperon, Bailee in line.

She insisted on eating her dinner with us.  She was helpful with changing up the tunes though.  At one point we were listening to "Big Fat Bass" by Britney Spears.  Bailee chimed right in, serenading us with her version....."Big fat face, big fat face."

On a whim, I did a Valentine's love cheer for Jeff.  He quite like it!  We had to keep the pom poms out of Aston's sight though, he's scared of them.


Moves like Jagger, right?

Mmm, a yummy heart sucker with BBQ chips stuck on it.  Tasty!  We had a great Valentine's Day together, full of lots of laughs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny Carrie! Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!

Deanne said...

I love it! I would love to have seen your love cheer. It looks like an awesome Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Super fun Valentine's day. Did you guys have enough room on that table? :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I miss my roses :(