Integrity: is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions. Integrity can be regarded as the opposite of hypocrisy
I try to live my life with integrity. I probably don't always succeed, but I do my best. I was just commenting to Jeff tonight, that my integrity seems to get me in trouble often enough. I wonder if other's who know me think I live with integrity.
I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and your set
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way
I'm quoting Lady Gaga, can you believe it?? I'm not what you would call a huge fan of hers, but she does have two songs out right now that I quite like. Born This Way and The Edge of Glory. Who knew?
Anyway, I'm glad my husband and children love me for who I am. They've seen me at my worst and still love me to pieces. I couldn't ask for anything more. When life gets me down, I look at their sweet faces, give them extra hugs and kisses and thank my Father in Heaven for what he has blessed me with.
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and your set
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way
I'm quoting Lady Gaga, can you believe it?? I'm not what you would call a huge fan of hers, but she does have two songs out right now that I quite like. Born This Way and The Edge of Glory. Who knew?
Anyway, I'm glad my husband and children love me for who I am. They've seen me at my worst and still love me to pieces. I couldn't ask for anything more. When life gets me down, I look at their sweet faces, give them extra hugs and kisses and thank my Father in Heaven for what he has blessed me with.

5 comments:
You Go girl (a.k.a. mama)! I'm sure your kids have a lot to learn from you.
I love your picture here, really touchy.
Oh Carrie, you have integrity. You are a good person who makes it so that others want to be better. You love your kids and family and they are lucky to have such a loving wife and mother. Thanks for being my friend!
Thanks sweet ladies!! You make me feel good.
Lady Gaga and Integrity in the same post--never thought I'd see that. Way to go Carrie for making that happen. :) You are one of the most wonderful women I know.
How lame am I that I haven't had your blog in my reader?? I'm so glad that I will be one of your regular readers now. :) So, I like those lady gaga songs too. She has her good moments, right? ;) I think you are one of the best examples of integrity I know. <3 you!
Post a Comment