Friday, April 5, 2013

Sleepy Time

I took this picture of Bailee one morning.  I thought it was funny and cute that her head was covered and her feet weren't.  I checked to make sure she was breathing fine. 

Here's Madison in her bed with all of her stuffed animals.  It's nice not having to deal with bunk beds anymore.  They are very handy to have, but I don't know how many times we all hit our heads on them.  Madison had the top bunk which made it impossible to sit on her bed with her.  I now enjoy being able to sit on her bed and chat with her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they each have their own room now?

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Yes, it's so nice they each have their own space.

Scott and Svetlana said...

oh, all those cute stuffed animals. So cute!
I'm always scared of bunk beds because I think kids will roll over from the top (at least I did when I was a kid sleeping on one of those)...