Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter Scavenger Hunt

Madison had been wanting us to do a scavenger hunt for them, so I decided to do one for the kids to find their Easter buckets.  We were all ready to leave town to go to Orem for Easter.  We were planning to visit Jeff's parents in Riverton as well, but they were in Arizona tending Jeff's brother's kids for a bit.  The van was completely loaded and the kids were all buckled in their seats.  Jeff and I were doing the last walk thru before we left.  I went out to the van and told the kids they needed to come back inside to clean the playroom before we left  They all came in, some not so happy or willingly.  Once they got inside, Madison headed right upstairs to start cleaning.  I quickly told them I was just kidding, and that we were going to have a scavenger hunt before we left.  They were thrilled!!

Ashton's

Bailee's

Madison's

They loved finding the clues and figuring them out.  Jeff complimented me for the little rhymes I wrote for the clues.  It's so nice to be noticed especially by my husband!

Enjoying his blanket.

The girls had just read a clue and were running to find the next one.  What this photo didn't capture was right as Bailee was running past Ashton, he stuck out his fist and bopped her in the stomach!  He's a sweetheart but can be a little stinker too!  Thankfully she was having so much fun, she didn't notice.

Yay!  They found their treasures in my room.


1 comment:

Scott and Svetlana said...

What a cool idea - scavenger hunt.