oh, as soon as I red: "Playing in the Backyard", I thought, oh, they got home with the playground in backyard... what an awesome deal. I wish we had that one so our kids can spend time outside without my constant supervision. My sis-in-law bought a house that came with playground on backyard. It is so nice. Anyway. Temp in 70? Are you for real? That is awesome! I hope you'll more days like that :) Nice pictures. Kids growing so fast :)
1 comment:
oh, as soon as I red: "Playing in the Backyard", I thought, oh, they got home with the playground in backyard... what an awesome deal. I wish we had that one so our kids can spend time outside without my constant supervision. My sis-in-law bought a house that came with playground on backyard. It is so nice.
Anyway. Temp in 70? Are you for real? That is awesome! I hope you'll more days like that :)
Nice pictures. Kids growing so fast :)
Post a Comment