Friday, April 26, 2013

Madison Lu

Madison turned 11 years old on April 24th.  She's such a wonderful daughter, words can't even express how much we love her.  I brought these flowers to school for her, she was surprised.  Her classmates kept asking to smell them. :)

We went to the Naples Park after school.  It was a beautiful day.  We love going to the park on nice days.

She's my monkey!  She's fearless when it comes to heights too, she didn't inherit that from me!!  She has some pretty tough calluses on her hands from all the climbing she does.  She's a tough cookie!

Grandma Susie sent Bailee some goodies too.

Madison got some b'day money, which she was happy and thankful for.

Ashton was playing with a new soft golf set in the background.  He loves it!!   Best to steer clear when he's swinging though!



I got Madison a label maker.  I had one when I was a kid and quite enjoyed it.  

It's snowing tissue paper!

Posing by her goodies while wearing her new froggie pj's.  Madison loves pajamas!

Jeff was hiding, waiting to surprise/scare Bailee as she came down the hall. :)

Madison requested The Heath Cake, which we all love.  I left a strip without the heath crunch on it for Bailee.  We had a great day celebrating Madison's birthday.  I love dedicating special days to the people I love.

No comments: