If you're in the mood to look at some pictures, you came to the right place!!
|
|
| The morning of July 26th, Bailee's Birthday Bonanza begins!! Woot Woot!! |
 |
| Here we are at the Lindon Pool. Jill and Bailee are enjoying a snack, cotton candy and churros, Yum! |
 |
| Madison l-o-v-e-s cotton candy! She devoured it in 30 seconds flat! ;) |
 |
| Ashton fell asleep in his floaty, it was so cute! We had so much fun here, I wish I could jump in that pool right now! I think we might have to make one more trip out there this summer! It's amazing what dorks we are in the water, we have way too much fun! |
 |
| Ashton making a get-away as usual, this boy keeps us on the go! |
 |
| We played at the water park for a few hours, got sunburned, then went home and got cleaned up and went to Iggy's for Bailee's birthday dinner. She loves Iggy's although, she thinks it's called Piggy's, ha ha! Here are Ash and Jeff fighting over Ashton's drink, a common occurrence. On a side note, bra shopping while you have a sunburn, not a good idea. |
 |
| Bailee having lots of fun at the restaurant! |
 |
| Me looking very excited when they brought out a dessert and sang "Happy Birthday" to Bailee. She was so surprised, she loved it!!! We also had them announce "Happy Birthday to Bailee Redford" at the water park. She felt so important, it was way cute! |
 |
| Patiently waiting to open the birthday gifts. |
 |
| Come on Bailee, you can do it! She couldn't quite do it, so we helped her out in a jiffy! |
 |
| On Friday, the 27th, we went to the Provo Beach Resort. We got there right when it opened, so we didn't have to deal with many people, it wasn't planned, it just turned out this way. Here is Ashton playing in the toddler area. He got bored here pretty quick, so we went upstairs to play with the rest of the family. |
 |
| He had fun here for about 5 minutes! |
 |
| Here I am with my evil grin. I had just done something to tease Jeff and he captured me on film. I don't remember what I had done to him, I often do evil things, so it's hard to keep track. ;) |
 |
| 3 Cutie Pies! |
 |
| Another Cutie Pie eating her mint chocolate chip ice cream! |
 |
| Lots of fun together! |
 |
| And here we are getting a little dizzy on the pretty carousel. ;) |
 |
| I forgot to mention, Bailee got a Barbie Dream House for her b'day. She was delighted!!! Jeff was so nice to build it right when we got home Saturday night. |
3 comments:
You do the funnest things with your family! The photos were great. :)
Carrie, you crack me up. From sunburned bra shopping to evil grins, you and your family are awesome. We sure miss you around here.
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! (I love your evil grin!)
Post a Comment