Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One of My Favorite Things

Holding sweet little babies as they snuggle on my shoulder is definitely one of my favorite things!

Here I am holding Rooks.  I recently started watching him because his mom went back to work.  She works a few days a week, which works well for her schedule and ours.  Rooks is 7 weeks old and a sweetie pie!  I'm glad to help out his mom and get some baby cuddle time in too!

Speaking of sweet little guys.  Here is my little big guy running through the sprinkler this evening.  No one else was running through it, but he had his suit on from earlier in the day, so what the heck?! 

He got drenched and a bit chilly so I ran in to grab a towel to warm him up with.  He let me dry him off for a few seconds and then he was off again looking for some action!


2 comments:

Mindy said...

You look so tan! Nothing like holding a little baby to realize how very big your baby is. ;) He's adorable running through the sprinklers!

Scott and Svetlana said...

Snuggle time is the best!
little boys + sprinklers = lots of fun :)