I've been wanting to post for a while now, but it's hard to find the time especially with the computer in Bailee's room. I've been debating whether we should get the new computer desk sooner than later to go in the kitchen. Now probably isn't such a great time to be buying extras since Jeff lost his job this past week. It would help with job searches though. Yep, Jeff lost his job, it's probably for the best, he deserves better, but it's still humbling and scary.
So, life's a little rough right now, but we've been through hard times before, so hopefully we'll survive. I am excited for Christmas. I love it. I've got all of my Christmas shopping done, except for stocking stuffers. I don't really have any ideas for stuffers this year. We were cutting back on gifts this year, and after the job thing happened, it became definite. No big deal, it's just stuff.
Here are pictures from Halloween.
My Pretty Kitty's
Jeff and I were dressed up as dancers from Dancing with the "Scars". We'd taken a few falls and were sporting some fresh wounds.
5 comments:
I love your costumes. I like it when people get creative.
I'm really sorry to hear about Jeff. I have no doubt the Lord is watching over your family. Sometimes change is hard and unexpected, but it helps you grow.
You guys are too cute.
Let us know if there's anything we can do to aid you in the job hunt.
Your family looked so good for Halloween! I hope Jeff finds a new job soon, but sometimes things like this are blessings in disguise. Hang in there!
Thanks for your support girls.
Sorry about Jeff's job! I have had some lean Christmases too. How lucky that you had most of your shopping done. I hope he can find something good soon. I'll put you in my prayers.
Post a Comment