
This was right after Bailee's delivery. Everything went perfect. It went so quick and easy it seemed surreal (after I got the epideral). She was born on her actual due date, July 26, 2007.

Those days go by way to fast. Too bad us mothers (and maybe some fathers) have to be sleep deprived and hormonal. I want to enjoy every minute of it.
Happy Birthday Munchkin.
3 comments:
You look so great after your delivery. I never look that good. I remember taking my make-up off Monday night while I was having contractions and wondering if I should have left it on when I was heading to the hospital a little while later. Oh well.
Happy Birthday Bailee. I can't believe she is a year already. She is so cute!
Hey! I was gonna say the same thing. You looked way too good to have just given birth! Glad we found out you guys have a blog, too! Happy Birthday, Bailee!
Time goes by so fast that first year! Bailee is so cute and I just love babies, too bad that stage isn't longer.
Post a Comment