Happy 8th Anniversary
It's hard to believe eight years ago today, we were getting married. We've been through a lot these past few years, thank goodness we've had each other. Not to forget, two wonderful daughters we've been blessed with. XOXO I Love You. Thanks for everything.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! That mustache is awesome on Jeff! I love seeing people's wedding pictures.
Happy Anniversary!!
You have good eyes. Smooching is so much more comfortable without hair on the lips.
I agree with the kissing thing, although Skyler always hair somewhere on his face so I am use to it now. I love the wedding picture, a limo?? I have never been in one! Happy Anniversary!
The don't remember much about the limo ride, I like to ride in one again someday.
Jeff looks so different with a mustache! You two are so adorable. You girls are too. Love you guys.
Thanks Melanie, and thanks for coming to visit us. I'm glad you guys are able to drive all the way out here. You're troopers.
Post a Comment