Bailee turning around to look at a pack of loud motorcycles zooming by. She's so observant.
*Things I want to remember*
Milestones
*Bailee is now pulling herself up and able to stand, she started doing that on Monday, July 7th.
*Bailee learned how to clap, she first clapped on Monday, July 7th.
*Madison is tall enough now she no longer needs to sit on the bathroom counter for me to do her hair, she's able to just stand on the floor, for most hair do's anyway. My little girl is growing up.
Funny Sayings
*Madison thought the reality tv show The Bachelorette was called The Bachelor of Ette. Ha!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having a great summer. I didn't know you liked toasted marshmallows so much. I ate too many on a campout and threw them all up, so it has taken me many years to appreciate them again. But I loved your story about the carpet. HA!
It is so fun to see pictures of your mom, sister, and especially your Great Grandma Smith with that awesome hair! I hate roasted marshmallows, it's weird to think there are people like you that like them!
Bailee looks so grown up in that picture with all the boys at the campout. It took me a minute to realize that one of the boys was mine. Your marshmallow story had me cracking up! What fun summer festivities!
Emilie, how can you not like roasted marshmallows? That's weird. ;)
Post a Comment