Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally...

Well, I'm finally back to blogging. I've been having to deal with a few things, so I haven't been able to post anything for a bit. First of all, some Cyber-Hoodlems tried to take our computer hostage with all of their junk, happily we got rid of it all. That was sure a relief. It's amazing what a personal item a computer can become. I felt kind of violated with them putting their filth on our computer and trying to steal our confidential information. Anyways, glad that's over. The next thing that's kept me away from our pc is illness. We've had two types of illness attacking our family for the past couple of weeks. I won't go into details, gladly most traces of the germs are gone. So, anyways, I like to keep somewhat of a journal with my blog, so here's what we did in July. It's a good thing I have pictures to jog my memory. :)




Madison learned how to ride her bike without the aid of training wheels. Good Job!


Here's sweet Bailee watching big sissy out the window.

Madison hugging her cousin Becca, whom she adores. She told me she wished Becca could live next door to us so she could play with her all of the time.


Family photo with my Uncle Ron, Aunt Jo Ellen and cousins Brian, Brad and Brooke (plus her spouse Ryan and daughter Becca, with another daughter due in December) along with my parents and my own family.

Jeff holding my cousins baby, Harley. Her cheeks are so chubby and cute. You'd have to see her in person to get the full effect.



Homemade pesto (made with spinach from our garden).


Zuchinni, Zuchinni, (sideways Zuchinni) I was doing so well that day with garden goodies, although I have yet to use all the zuchinni, it's still sitting in the fridge. My food processor has come in very handy.




4th of July
Sitting with Grandad and Laona, waiting for fireworks to start.

3 comments:

Cindy B said...

Sorry about all your computer problems! Glad you got them sorted out. It looks like you've been busy.

Emilie said...

I have been waiting for you to post something new! Too bad about your computer problems, glad you have you back :)

Brooke said...

Hey! We made your post! Now we're famous... ;)