Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please!:)2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.We can make it a competition if anyone wants. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember serving in YW with you years ago when I didn't know you well and I discovered that you are very good at making me laugh. Thank you!! (I also remember your first lesson - how nervous you were and how it was such a good lesson - you are a great teacher.)

Unknown said...

I have such fond memories of us visiting teaching together. You were the best visiting teaching partner I have ever had and I'm so grateful we were put together so we could spend so much time talking and becoming such good friends.

Deanne said...

This is going to seem very random because we didn't serve in Young Women together very long, but one of my very fondest memories was the sleep over at the hotel when we did our sycronized swimming routine. I now look forward to visiting teaching with you!