Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Am Music & I Am Love

Here's Miss Madison striking a pose.



The girls had their spring dance recital last Tuesday and Wednesday.  They do the same performance two nights in a row.  It's a lot of work, but it gives them good experience.  They were less nervous the second night and enjoyed themselves more.




What 
a

cutie!

Everything was fine,

then something went awry. ;-)

Dancers must have plenty of nourishment.


The first dance Madison's group danced too was Carmen Habanera.



Which led right into their second dance.  It was a square dance done too The Orange Blossom Special.


They danced so hard,

That they fell on the stage at the end from sheer exhaustion.  They did such a good job!!!

Bailee's dance group was so adorable!

There is one little boy in her class.  I think he's the only boy in the whole show.

Bailee held an O to help spell the word L-O-V-E, by Nat King Cole.

They also danced to This is Love (from Cinderella) Love by Sugarland, L.O.V.E. by Ashley Simpson, Love by Kenny Loggins and Love by Matt White.  It was a montage of bits of the songs.
 I really liked it.  

The little boy (Alex) was such a character.  Everyone got a kick out of their dance & their cute personalities.

Love that fluffy, pink skirt!

1 comment:

Scott and Svetlana said...

What a cuties! and SO talented! Amazing!