Saturday, June 8, 2013

Last Day of School

I encouraged Madison to take our camera to school to take pictures of everyone. She snapped a few.  Here are Madison and her friend Zaida.  They are getting so grown up...boo hoo!  Madison will be changing schools and moving up the 6th grade next year.  I'm nervous!

Madison and her 5th grade teacher Mrs. Brown.  Both of my girls had great teachers this year. I'm so thankful that Madison has had really good teachers every year.  Her teacher was trying not to cry, she's sweet and really loves her students.  Teachers are amazing!

Madison took a photo of the empty playground, woo woo, excitement!

Madison and her friend Stella washing their hands when we got home from school.  They were in high spirits.  We went to the park that afternoon and to Pizza Hut for dinner, it was yummy!

2 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yay for the last day of school. What a great idea to take the camera to school.