Saturday, June 8, 2013

As the saying goes...


Out of the mouths of babes...

Here's Miss Bailee teasing her little brother.  Look at those expressions!

The other day I was using the bathroom.  As most mothers (and maybe dads) know, the bathroom door is often opened while you are in the middle of "things".  There I was on the potty and Bailee came in to visit me.  She looks at me and says, "Cute, chubby bum..."  I looked at her, and then she says, "I'm just kidding, it's not chubby."  So, then I started to grill her, "Is it really chubby? Is it?  Is it??"  "No, I was just kidding, I like to make jokes about fatness", she tells me.  "Uhh....you might want to be careful, most people don't like jokes about their "fatness"."  Then she says to me as I'm straightening out my clothes, "Cute, chubby arm..."   That girl just makes me shake my head sometimes.  Oh, and even if you have the door locked, she's savvy enough, she's figured out how to easily unlock the doors.  Just swell.


I'm sure this falls under the category of TMI, read at your own risk!
 ~~~
While I'm on the subject of potty time.  Life is busy for most of us, and we often find ourselves multitasking. I've even noticed that I multitask on potty breaks.  I brush my teeth and I text while sitting on the porcelain throne.  Don't get squeamish, I wash my hands and all that.  It works!

4 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Love the new fam picture. Looks amazing!
Potty and multitasking, you got it girl :D I study my nursing lab rehearsals on porcelain throne :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Haha! Love it Svetlana!!

Unknown said...

Seriously, what mother doesn't multitask there.

Deanne said...

So funny! And she was definitely kidding. I don't think "chubby" and any part of your body go in the same sentence!