Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flowers and Business

I loved these beautiful flowers I got for Mother's Day.  My mom lives in Orem, so she had my aunt who lives in Vernal, pick them out and deliver them to me.  I was so surprised when she arrived with them, that I was speechless.  Jeff had also got me a big outdoor flower arrangement on the front as a surprise (which I need to post of picure of, but it's on Jeff's phone).  Anyways, so I was speechless to have two beautiful, unexpected arrangements arrive at the same time.  The lilies smelled so good!  I love flowers!

I made this Barbie sized cash register for my girls.  The girls went through a phase of watching a show on  You Tube, called My Froggy Stuff.  The lady on the show makes amazing things out of cardstock and other things you have around your home.  It was fun making this little craft and seeing it turn out.

1 comment:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Flowers makes me smile too. So pretty!
As of cash register for Barbie - looks amazing :) You go mom!