 |
| We finally got some soil in one of our new planter boxes. We planted 2 tomato plants, 2 pumkin plants and 2 seeds that Madison got at church. I don't remember what they are, I need to ask her again. |
 |
| The 2 unknown plants have sprouted out of the dirt, I love seeing plants grow! The pumpkin & tomato plants have almost doubled in size and the tomato plants have yellow blooms on them, oh yeah!! I love fresh tomatos. |
This blog post contains a lot of photos of my children eating. We like to eat, why not document it?? ;)
 |
| Splitting his Oreo's in half to get to the good stuff. When and how did he learn to do this?? Last I knew he ate the entire mini Oreo all at once. He must have learned this little trick from Bailee, she's notorious for splitting her Oreo's and only eating the middle. |
 |
| Savoring the creamy, white, sweet stuff. Mmm... :D |
 |
| Ashton now loves frozen waffles with a touch of syrup on them. I cut the waffle into fourths and serve them to him like that. |
 |
| He's discovered the candy drawer. I'm not so thrilled about that. I try not to keep much in there. |
 |
| Ashton also loves yogurt, but he makes a pretty good mess! He even got it in his eyelashes on this occasion. |
 |
| He made a really big yogurt mess today, we're gonna hold off on the yogurt for a bit. |
 |
| Madison was craving S'mores today so I made her two in the microwave. She hasn't had much of an appetite at all, so pretty much whatever sounds good to her, I get for her. The poor girl has been sick since last night with a fever, no other symptoms. I've been giving her medication around the clock to keep the fever down. Last night she was quite dizzy too, when the fever was higher. I hope she feels better soon. |
 |
| I made a couple for Bailee too, but she just kept saying, "Ewww!" because of the marshmallow stickiness. I ate one of hers, and she left the other one on her plate. They were tasty but rather difficult to eat. |
No comments:
Post a Comment