Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweetness

Madison came up with the idea to have fondue.  We had bananas, strawberries and granny smith apples with white chocolate and milk chocolate as our dipping sauces.  I love the green apples in white chocolate, it's scrumptious!!

I did a little investigating one day and found that we have nice wood floors in our bedrooms.  When we're feeling industrious one of these days, we'll pull up the carpet.  I just wish we had wood floors in the living room as well, oh-well.

That's Gabby on the left, she lives across the street from us.  We watch her when her mom goes to work and school.  She's a sweet girl. :)

A pretty sunset one evening.  I need to get a better camera one of these days, then I could really have some fun!

Jeff barbecued for us on Father's Day.  We had a nice, summer dinner on the patio.  I was so glad he didn't have to work this Father's Day.  My parents came out to visit us the day before.  We hung out on the patio most of the time and had a really nice visit.  It was fun to hear stories from my dad, from when he was a kid.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hooray for wood floors! Those look beautiful!