Friday, September 30, 2011

Madison, is that YOU?

The Lord of the Rings Gandalf Wig and Beard
This picture totally cracks me up!  Last night we were looking at wigs on the Kohl's website (I like Kohl's!).  Imagine that...we were looking at wigs.  As you can see from previous posts, we get a kick out wigs!  So, we came upon this wig/photo, I think it's for a guy from Harry Potter.  I'm not a Harry Potter fan, so I don't know for sure.  Bailee saw this photo and said, "It's Madison!"  Madison said, "It does look like me!"  We think it looks a lot like Madison.  What do you think???

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Definitely! She's famous.

Maleen said...

I totally thought it was Madison. You guys are funny about wigs. I love it.

Glad to hear Madison's tonsillectomy went well. It is so nice when they are finally recovered.

I love it as my kids are getting older. It makes me laugh when they get one of my jokes now. Can't wait for the teenage years ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaaha It really does look like her!! I honestly thought it was! Oh that's great!