Sunday, September 11, 2011

this child o' mine

I sooo love my sweet Bailee girl.  She's smart, very funny and oh so cute!  She's also stubborn as a mule, I definitely have to choose my battles with her.  She's a great protector of her older sister and baby brother, she can be a tough cookie.  On the flip side, she's also quite sensitive, so it's a balancing act with her.  She started preschool a couple of weeks ago.  She was super excited at first, finally going to school like her big sister Madison.  Well, the initial excitement wore off.  I didn't get pictures of Bailee taken the first or second day of school, due to time constraints, nor the third day because she was sick and didn't go.  Finally, I got some photos taken of her on the fourth day, and it was a challenge.  She didn't want to go to school and she didn't want her picture taken either.... 

Sassy britches running down the sidewalk.   Look at that furrowed brow.

And there goes the spirited child, with her hair a swingin'.  While this was going on, the mail lady (as we call her) was out on her rounds.  She got to enjoy our little front yard show.  I think she enjoyed it because she was laughing.

Little grouchy bear with her back to me, refusing to turn around.


Playing peek-a-boo

I took a picture if Ashy in the meantime.

I told Bailee I was finished taking pictures, she believed me and put the bag down, then I snapped the photo, he he!  She was a little ticked off with me...so what's new.  Thank goodness for preschool, I need a break.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

That is hilarious! (and adorable)

Unknown said...

Those are the most awesome pictures showing her personality. I swear there is one in every family.