We're sick, what's new??? That's our life lately...sickness. Bailee currently has the stomach flu, she's the first one in the family to get it, I'm praying none of the rest of us do. The poor girl had to miss her very first b'day party she was invited too by one of her preschool friends. Stupid sicknesses! I'm a bit worn from being everyone's nursemaid, sigh... Anyhow, here are some photos of healthier times.
 |
| Dear Madison recuperating from her tonsillectomy. Thankfully the recovery went perfect, no problems at all. She was a good patient. |
 |
| Here's Mr. Munchkin enjoying some baby cereal w/fruit. Look at those little chompers! The teeth next to the middle ones have recently broken through as well. Ashton is doing much better eating finger foods. He used to choke so easily on even itsy, bitsy pieces, but he's doing much, much better with that. He's doing really well picking up those tiny finger foods also. |
 |
| Healthy Bailee in between sicknesses. Poor girl. I feel so helpless when she says, "Mom, my tummy's hurting." I've tried giving her Tylenol and anti nausea medicine. She's resistant to taking them and tells me they don't help. What's a mother to do? She's lying on the couch now with an icepack wrapped in a flour sack towel, placed on her tummy. She says it helps. She ate 1 1/2 grape Popsicles and a bite of toast today. It's a bit startling looking at her right now with her purplish lips from the Popsicle against her pale face. I'm relieved that at least she's drinking 7up, apple juice and water. We don't want to relieve the illness Madison had when she was close to this age. She'd thrown up at least 50 times, got dehydrated and ended up having to get an IV in her ankle. That was a very stressful time. |
 |
| My pretty girl. It's fun being able to share special moments of laughter and love with her as she gets older. |
 |
| Madison put Ashy's blanket-toy on his head. We were surprised how long he left it on. She called him The Lion King. |
 |
| It's that time of year. Out come the Halloween decorations, costumes and wigs. This was my moms wig. She actually used to wear this in high school. She had long hair, so when she wanted a change, instead of cutting it, she put her wig on. Sorry mom, I'm sure your wig has seen better days. |
 |
| "Turn to the left, now turn to the right...." |
 |
| Foxy lady! |
 |
| Shag-a-delic! |
1 comment:
I hope the illness is now gone. That is the worst. I always feel so bad for my sick kids. I'm glad Madison was such a good patient.
I love the wigs!
Post a Comment