Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our week in Orem

Here are some of the things we did during our week in Orem.
July 9-15 (just for my records)
Had lots of fun playing at the Lindon pool.  This is our favorite pool, very family friendly.  This was Ashton's first time in a pool, he liked it, if you can't tell by his laid back position.

Eating some snacks on the grassy hill near the pool area.  You can barely see Ashton sleeping under the blue and white striped beach towel.  Nachos and Churros!

Beach Babes!

This little guy gets so relaxed lying in the sun, just like his mama.

Playing at the splash park later that day.  It's a free splash park located in Highland.  It was pretty cool, literally!  We also got to see where my sister, Jill, works.  She works in the Highland City building located right by the splash park.  She often streaks through the splash park during her lunch hour, very rejuvinating for her! Just kidding, please don't beat me up Jill!

This was a hilarious little skit the leaders and girls performed at girls camp.  I was able to go up for one afternoon.  This was my first time ever, being at girls camp.  I'm hoping to go for the full week next year, woot woot!

It's beautiful up at the Heber Valley Girls Camp.

We were able to hang out with some old friends for a bit.  Great to see them!  We also hung out with my family, went on a girls lunch date, got Ashton's photos taken, played on the slip n' slide with Auntie Jill, Jeff and I went on a much needed date and I did a little shopping :).

This photo didn't occur during our Orem week, it was a few days after.  My niece, Marley, from Ventura, CA came with Jeff's parents for a quick visit to our home.  Also, in this photo are Hunter and Mason, my nephews/cousins, but that's another story.

Random photo:  Madison posing for the camera in a new summer dress. 
Random info: I've done 27 posts since I started blogging again in April, 2011. 

2 comments:

Maleen said...

It was so good to see you, if only for a moment. Thanks for bringing all the goodies.

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

So sorry I was unable to come. Looks like you guys had fun while you were here! :-)