Happy Anniversary Stud Muffin!!! You are one lucky guy! j/k I'm lucky too ;-) It's been a wild and wonderful ride...so far!
Look at these three awesome offspring we've been blessed with, wow! I love you!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow I need to check your blog more often! I missed a ton! Happy Anniversary to you two and happy fourth of july! I loved the hot tamale comment. That's exactly why we don't love parades in our family but you all looked like cute hot tamales! Loved the wigs too! Ashtom looks like a toy troll with that pink wig on! haha
1 comment:
Wow I need to check your blog more often! I missed a ton! Happy Anniversary to you two and happy fourth of july! I loved the hot tamale comment. That's exactly why we don't love parades in our family but you all looked like cute hot tamales! Loved the wigs too! Ashtom looks like a toy troll with that pink wig on! haha
Post a Comment