Thursday, July 28, 2011

Big Girl Bailee!

My little big girl turned 4 years old on July, 26.

I let her open her presents that morning. I didn't want to deal with the present pestering all day long!  Plus, I figured she could start playing with them right away. :)

Ashton enjoyed chewing on the gift bag.  He took a brief break to smile for mommy. :)

Here's Mason, their cousin, smiling sweetly by Bailee's new water table.  The older kids thoroughly enjoyed playing with it and water balloons.

Ashton on his first swing ride.  He loved it!  I don't think he closed his mouth the entire time!

Bailee posing for the picture.

Little cutie!

After having a pizza picnic and playing at the park, we went to the Naples splash park right next door.  The kids had a blast!  In this photo are Mason, Madison and Hunter.  The boys stayed a couple of nights with us.  It was fun having them here for Bailee's b'day.  The diapered child does not belong to me.  We thoughtfully referred to him as "diaper boy".  He was intrigued by us and followed/chased the kids around.  They didn't quite know what to think of that, I thought it was pretty amusing. :D

Bailee's having a birthday break.

I resorted to taking a picture of myself with Ashton, the kids were never around long enough to snap a shot of me.

Adorning her cake with candles. 

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Cute Kiddos!

No comments: