Friday, August 27, 2010

New Cute Boots & The Guilty Jacket

I like Kmart, yes Kmart. I usually have great success in finding cute, and fairly sturdy shoes for the girls. And, they usually have their size, which can make it break it. Here are some boots I recently got for the girls. I wish I could squeeze into them. Vernal winters are long and cold, so boots are a must.
I recently had an interesting experience at Kmart. I bought myself a cute brown hoodie with Sherpa lining, nice and warm. The checker commented on it and said she'd wanted to buy one for herself but she already has too many hoodies so she was refraining from buying one. So, by the time I got out to the van, I was thinking, "Do I really need this hoodie, it is a warm one, but do I really need it???" When I got into the drivers seat I took the receipt out to see how much it cost (it was on sale for 25 or 30 percent off). I looked up and down the receipt, but no jacket to be found on it. I got the jacket for free. Well...... I decided to bring it back. I knew every time I looked at it I would feel guilty. So, I brought it back this morning. The checker asked if I wanted to buy it, and I said, "No". She looked surprised that I'd brought it back, but I just had to, ya know.

No comments: