Jeff took the girls to Boondocks for the first time. Madison was a very focused motorcyclist. They had a fun time there, while I stayed at my parents house and visited with my mom.
This is the result of me teaching Bailee how to use the camera, without having her fingers over the lens. Above, is a beautiful photo of me blowing my nose, which unfortunately my family gets to see a lot of since I have allergies. Below, is a picture of my handsome husband chewing some food. Bailee doesn't give you much time to prepare a pose. Oops, I accidentally deleted Jeff's picture, you'll have to use your imagination.
Madison, Bailee and their cousins Hunter and Mason at the Dinosaur Museum in Vernal. You have no idea how hard it was to get all four of these kids to take their eyes off the water behind them and turn around to face the camera. I realized later I should have had their other cousin Marley, who lives in California and we don't get to see very often, stand in the picture too. She was standing by me. She's in the 6th grade and taller than me, so I sometimes forget she's a kid too.
Spider-Jeff
This park has some of the best toys I've seen. The things in this photo are tilted about and spin with the momentum of your body. They're fun. I scared everyone because I was the first one to try them while they were off playing nearby. They looked over to see pregnant mommy spinning round and round and came running over. Mom needs to have some fun!
The most comfortable swing I've ever sat in. It could easily rock me to sleep. Rock-a-bye mommy on swing set......zzzzzz
Here we are picnicking at Red Cloud Loop again. These guys are walking along the riverbed. I just sat and watched since I didn't bring good shoes and my belly is throwing me off balance.
Cuties!
No comments:
Post a Comment