Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bailee's 3rd Birthday

Bailee's birthday was on July 26th. We went to the splash park that day with my friend Brandi and her two kids. They all had a good time, too bad Bailee wouldn't set foot in the water, she doesn't like getting splashed. Thankfully Jeff was in town, so when he got home we went to Don Pedro's for dinner. Jeff complimented me a couple of time on putting together a nice birthday celebration for Bailee. My pleasure :)

Madison & Bailee are thoroughly enjoying themselves, Jeff, not so much. He was so tired from working a ton and he wasn't feeling the best.

Here are the girls playing in the flowerbed with one of Bailee's new presents. She got a shovel and pal set, a matchbox car set (which I got on clearance for $2.99, it came with 10 cars, Jeff was quite impressed with me), a big doll head-so Bailee can style her hair (she's following in aunt Jill's footsteps with being a hair stylist), a couple of outfits and I think that's it.


Here's the yummy flip-flop cake Bailee picked out. She loved it. Chocolate, how can you go wrong.

Enjoying the food at Don Pedro's. Yum! I love my sweet girls (and my little boy in my belly)!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are too cute and you are about the cutest pregnant person ever!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Thanks Nelle. You're the cutest and tiniest pregnant woman ever!!

Deanne said...

What a fun birthday! I can't believe she's three already.