Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Redford's first pictures

These are the pictures from my ultrasound. I had it done last Thursday the 28th. The first picture is one of the baby's face. I'll admit, it looks a little scary to me, I know it's because of what shows up on the sonogram. I asked the tech if she could get a profile shot, but she wasn't able to. The second picture is one of the top of the head and the hand next to it. The third pic is showing us it's probably a little boy. The tech wasn't convinced, about 70% so, but I think it looks like a boy. With my other two ultrasounds I've never seen the little pee pee between the legs. We're excited to have a boy join our family. It'll be awesome. I can't wait to see him and hold him, well actually I can wait, I want him to arrive when he's supposed too.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

If that isn't a hand then it's definitely a boy. That is so great.

Deanne said...

Hooray! I'm thrilled for you.