I haven't blogged in forever. I got bored with it, but I came back. So, not too much has been happening lately except keeping my sanity being a 3/4 single mom and us being sick for the past three weeks. We're just passing it around and I'm afraid Madison has a new cold that she is going to share with us. I'm so glad spring is around the corner, I'm sure that will help. Well, I know this was a lame, boring blog. Next time will be better, but I'm just getting back into it, ya know. Maybe next time I'll have pics too.
2 comments:
Sometimes I don't realize how much I rely on my husband until he is gone.
I think you are doing a great job taking the Lion's share.
Sorry about the illness. I can't wait for spring.
Me too. I need some green outside again.
Post a Comment