Monday, March 9, 2009

Feels Good

I finally, finally found a swimsuit I really like. Here's a picture. It fits well, minimizing certain areas, but my favorite feature is that it maximizes other areas (the bust). I actually feel like I'm sort of well endowed with this top. Feels good! I got it from Shade and the bonus was that it was an on sale for 25% off.



Another thing that feels good. Since there was no school today, Madison and I were able to play paper dolls while Bailee took her nap. We played with Barbie paper dolls and they have some pretty fun clothes. Madison said she loves playing with me. I love playing with her too.

Also, today Madison had a friend over to play. I told her friend that there was a cup of water on the counter for her, if she needed a drink. She said okay and a minute later told Madison, "You have a nice mom." I overheard it as I was leaving the room and it made me smile. I was a little bit surprised she said that because I had just gotten after Madison for jumping on her bed and I was slightly frustrated with Bailee for turning off the computer while I was right in the middle of something. I guess I'm not too mean.

7 comments:

Maleen said...

So cute...where is Shade anyway and do they have more of those. I could sure use some help in the bust department.

Cindy B said...

Cute suit! Mine is getting a little worn in the bottom. I hate that! Now I have to buy a new one. And why are they on sale in March, anyway?

Deanne said...

I could use some minimizing... although that's not going to happen with any sort of swimsuit right now! It is a really cute suit, though! I agree with Madison's friend. Madison does have a really nice mom.

Brooke said...

Cute suit! Right now I don't think I would dare put on anything more revealing than sweatpants, though. New mommy paranoia.

Emilie said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging! I really like the swimmingsuit, I will have to check out Shade products. They have a store in American Fork, I should take a look there. Plus, what is the comment about you being 3/4 of a single mom? How are things going for you guys? I think about you often, mabybe I should just call hu?

Melanie said...

Cute suit, Carrie! I recognize it because I've been looking online at the Shade swimsuits. I've been trying to decide which one would flatter me and it's hard online since we don't have a store around here!

Bryant, Brandi, Adelle and Ocean Hacking said...

I finally had time to look on the internet. When are you coming to Vernal? I am getting spring fever, and I want to play. Cute suit...I love Shade. Cute blog. I will send you a invite since mine is set on private. Hope you are doing well. Hope to hear from you soon