Saturday, March 21, 2009

6 Days

With Jeff's new job, he works 15 days on (straight through), and he has 6 days off. Here's some of the highlights of what we did when he was home. First of all though, of course, I would have to get sick the day that he came home. It was the dreaded cough that lasts forever. I have not had a cough that bad since I was a kid and would get bronchitis. I coughed so much that my tummy & ribs hurt like I'd done thousands of crunches. I felt like Bella when Edward left in book 2, and she would wrap her arms around herself 'cause of the hole in her chest. I had to do the same thing, but for different reasons.

Jeff and the girls on Mars at Clark's Planetarium. Hot!





Madison walking on the moon. Look, you can see her footprints.


Me holding the whole wide world in my hand. I had to break out singing, "I've got the whole wide world in my hands." Everyone loved that.



Saturday, we drove to Vernal, which is always such a treat with Bailee screaming. She hates long car rides, therefore the rest of us do too. Here's a picture Madison took, of my mom Susan, Bailee, Jeff, me, my sister Jill, her husband Jacob and one of their dogs (either pj or laney). We went to help Jill & Jacob move and check out the real estate for ourselves.


Bailee and I on St. Patty's Day. You can't tell, but I am wearing green.


Madison's school was collecting Box Top labels. The winning class wins a banana split party. Fortunately a lot of what we buy has the labels on them. My mom was very helpful too, she got a bunch of them from work off of the papertowels and kleenex. Madison brought in 206 total.


Bailee trying on her new swimsuit all by herself. Yay!






6 comments:

Maleen said...

June's class never had a chance...I think I sent her in with 6 box tops. Go me!
Sorry about your cough. I hope you are feeling better.

I saw Madison at the Skate Center. Were you there?

Carrie said...

Fun! I remember those days of my Hubs traveling, it is not always fun. But when they are home it is! Are you thinking of moving to Vernal?

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Maleen, I didn't go skating, I can't skate.

Carrie, I think we'll have to wait a bit. The houses cost more out there, it's a money thing.

Brooke said...

You came to Vernal without calling?! Well, I never. Just kidding. But really, we would have been happy to help Jill and Jacob move, so give us a ring next time!

Cindy B said...

I hope you feel better soon! And too bad about the price difference, but I guess that means we get to keep you around longer!

Emilie said...

I can't believe that prices would be higher there, but I am sure it would be nice for you to be near Jeff. I hope it all works out :)