Monday, April 13, 2009

Days of Our Lives


Here's the latest update on our life. Thank goodness for pictures, they help to jog my memory and they're fun to look at.

So, Madison's class didn't win the Box Top Label contest, so we had our own banana split party. It was yummy and fun!





Hmmm, what is this? It's chewed up Skittles that have been spit onto the kitchen floor, and yes I knew Bailee was doing that. Sometimes I just have to let her do those messy things so I can get things done.



This is when we had that terrible wind storm recently, and it knocked down our fence.


Here's us walking at the Walk-a-thon. We walked quite a bit. It was fun to spend time with Madison and her friends and support her school.



Jeff, Madison and Bailee with Flash the Fox at the Walk-a-thon.



The girls and I posing with The Easter Bunny at the Vineyard Easter Egg Hunt. I think this bunny was a bit vertically challenged. We had fun at the hunt and we got it finished just in time for the rain to start.






Here's a picture of Madison and Bailee with Debbie. Debbie moved here from Michigan to attend school. She's staying with us for a bit. She's great!

Here's Madison and Bailee with some of their cousins at my grandparents house. We went there for Easter. It was great to see my family and we also got to see Jeff, which was wonderful.

The girls and I visiting Moose the puppy at my aunt and uncles house.


Moose was enjoying playing with Bailee. Puppies and little kids are so cute together.

5 comments:

Maleen said...

Wait, why doesn't she eat all the skittle?

I wanted to walk at the walk-a-thon, but I was so busy that day packing that I didn't have time, but it looks fun.

And we totally missed the Vineyard hunt. I thought it was at 9, but when I looked online, it said 10. So, we got there an hour late and I had to take home sad kids with empty buckets. Not one of my better MOM moments.

Jill said...

Cute pics! It's fun to hear about your daily adventures. I totally laughed about the chewed up Skittles picture....she's a girl after my own heart!

Unknown said...

You have been busy! Looks like you all had a great time. I miss the Vineyard egg hunt.

Cindy B said...

Bummer about the fence! That wind was awful!

Emilie said...

I am so sad that we missed the Easter Egg Hunt this year. Too bad about your fence!