A place I'd like to visit: Paris

My closet: As you see I like to have my clothes in color-coded sections. It makes it easier for me to decide what to wear depending on what color mood I'm in.
My favorite room in the house: The living room. This is where we all congregate. I like being together.
Self portrait: My sister Jill actually took this picture a couple of weeks ago when she and I went to Park City for a girls get-away. We were doing facials at this moment.
The kitchen sink: I lucked out on this day, spick and span (except for the bottle).
The laundry room: Mines in the hallway, which makes it conveinent and a pain at the same time. That shelf sure is bowing, I'd better get some of that junk off
Toilet in the main bath: A sight to behold.
My refrigerator: Not lookin' too bad. I do feel blessed that we have food to fill it
My freezer: It is located underneath the fridge. One of Madison's friends thought that was so weird. It's a bit of a pain having to squat on the floor to look in the freezer. Oh-well, I guess it strengthens my quads.
My favorite shoes. Yes they're ugly, but they're squishy and comfy.
3 comments:
I zipped upstairs to write an email and saw this post, you stinker. My house is not too clean right now, but you can't really tell from my pictures (phew). It was a fun post though, thanks for thinking of me.
Wow. I'm impressed with your organization and cleanliness. Thanks for not tagging me.:)
Your house looks good! How have you been? I just started a blog... add me as a friend so we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment