While I'm on the computer, I'd better catch up on some of our past activities.

This picture was taken when Jeff's sister Jacque was visiting from Ventura, CA. In the picture is Jeff's mom: Jeanne, Jeff's dad: Ken, and the cousins: Kalon, Marley, McKenzy holding Bailee, Thomas, Hunter, Hayden, Mason and Madison on G'pa's lap.

Here's a picture of us at The Living Aquarium (I think that's the name). It's a fun place. Pictured left to right is: Jeff holding Bailee, Madison, Jill (my sister) and Jacob ( my brother-in-law). Ah shoot, I'm not in the picture. :)

The same day we went to the aquarium we also went to Kennicot. It's interesting there. Bailee was totally enthralled with looking at the big pit. After we took some pictures we went inside the building to look around. We saw some neat stuff. Especially two bugs, that weren't part of the display. They were kind-a weird. We went back outside to look around some more but it was getting cloudy and breezy. At one point I looked over and saw one of the workers with an orange vest on ducking her head down by a metal bench and covering it with her arms. I took this as a sign that we might should be gettin' the heck out of there. It got pretty dusty with the wind blowing so it was hard to keep your eyes open. Anyways, it was fun.

One morning I was showering while Bailee was still awake before her nap. I kept the bathroom door open incase the girls needed me and so I could hear what was going on. This was the scene when I got out of the shower. I must have forgotten what a mess toddlers can make. I tried to put things up on the counter beforehand, but I forgot about the tp and Madison forgot to close the closet door.

We went to the zoo on Labor Day weekend. I like the Hogle Zoo. Believe me it's much better than the Phoenix Zoo. The only animals we saw there were foxes and cats. And it was dang hot and crowded. On this day that we went, something was up with all the cats, I think they were hungry and all of us humans were lookin' pretty tasty. They were sure wound up. I would have been totally freaked if one of them had gotten out of their cage. This is a picture of Bailee and Jeff looking at the bears.

Here's Madison and I on the choo-choo at the zoo. (My what big sunglasses you have).

Here's dare-devil standing on her school bus. Kids are so funny.

My uncle and aunt Tom and Diane came from Iowa to visit us. We were all sad to see them go. My mom and dad are in the picture too, sitting on the ends. Oh, darn I'm not in the picture again. I hope my Uncle Tom doesn't have a cabin.
3 comments:
Wow! You guys have been busy! It looks like you've had some great adventures. When we went to Kennecot, Sean was so afraid of heights that he wouldn't let Darin lift him up to see how cool it was. p.s.The sunglasses look great on you!
Sounds like you've been having fun. Thanks for the update!
Cute blog!! I just got one and am so excited to keep in touch with everyone...add me as a friend!
Post a Comment