Stuff #1
My house is messy right now and I should be cleaning, but instead I'm blogging. I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday. I liked it, I laughed out loud quite a bit. I'm kind of sad to be finished with it, but I have more time to tend to other things now.
Stuff #2
Sometimes I'm too efficient for my own good. Yesterday evening I was frying bacon for dinner. So, I thought, while the bacon is frying I'll make good use of the time and unload the dishwasher. Am I the only one that gets tired of unloading the dishwasher, I know it doesn't take too long, but it gets old, ya know? Anyways, I started to unload the dishwasher, and I noticed there was a film on some of the bowls, so I thought, "I better try a new kind of detergent soon." When I was almost completely finished putting the dishes away it dawned on me that the dish-washing cycle had not ran all the way through because I'd stopped it for some reason and couldn't even remember why or when. So, all of the dishes I'd put away were dirty. Oh, what fun that was pulling all of the dishes back out and putting them in the dishwasher. Later I remembered I'd forgotten to put the dirty silverware back in. So, I still need to wash that by hand. Ahhhh!
I'd like to write some more but Bailee needs to take a nap and I'm in her room.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is so funny. I can totally see myself doing that.
And I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet, but I already had part of it spoiled for me because I read something on someone's blog. Ah, it was stupid, but I still want to read the book. I better get cracking before there are no surprises left.
Too funny! What a pain! I have totally been doing things like that lately. I'm starting to worry about myself. I love that pic of you, so cute.
Post a Comment