Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Backyard BBQ

The kids and I roasted some hot dogs and toasted some marshmallows in our little fire pit out back.  We had  few mishaps with the hot dogs falling off the stick into the fire and flaming marshmallows, but  we had a great time.

After a bit it got pretty windy, so we gathered up our stuff and went inside.  Then we had a dance party in the living room.  We each took turns choosing songs on youtube.  We danced our tushes off.  After that, the kids got in Ashton's shark tent and I was the monster trying to "get" them.  They loved it!!  We had a great evening.

1 comment:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Aww, love those kind of little family activities that makes life just a bit more sweet :) Glad you had a great time. I think fire pit/BBQ is a great and fun activity, our kids loves it too.