Sunday, June 22, 2014

In a Fog

My parents came to visit us last Halloween (2013).  My mom brought some dry ice for us.

They absolutely loved it!  We'll have to do it again this Halloween, for sure!


Bailee was just talking about it the other day and was wanting to get some.  Bailee's friend was with us when she brought it up, so I was trying to explain what it is and why we shouldn't touch it.  They were mystified! ;-)



Grandma Susie, who the denim leg pictured above belongs too, and Ashton played a bowling game.

Sugar cookies!

Pumpkin carving.  We had a good time and did really well on our pumpkin carvings last year!  Success.

Bailee wore this witch costume to school on Halloween.  Here she is eating her awful waffle for breakfast! 

We had a fun old time out Trick or Treating.  I seriously love it!  Here's Madison the cute nerd and her friend Stella.  I'll probably be posting a few more Halloween pics in the future, I know Jeff has some on his phone to give to me.

No comments: